My go to seafood recipe. I make it any time mussels are in season.
- Melt butter and saute garlic for a bit
- Add lemon zest and chilly flakes and saute a bit more
- Pour in wine and bringing it to a boil and season with black pepper
- Add mussels, cover pot, and shake.
- Let cook for 1 min
- Stir and cook another 2 min
- Add parsley and cook another 3 min to a total of 6-8 min cooking
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, zested
- red pepper flakes
- cup white wine
- black pepper
- 2 pounds mussels, cleaned and debearded
- 1 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley